Currently moving to another town due to divorce, is it possible for me to start divorce process from another state?What steps should I take?

2 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

    Contact a divorce attorney in the same state as your spouse, regardless of where you're moving to.

    • choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

      Yes it will cost FAR less if you're both on the same page. In that case, neither of you really needs a lawyer.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    That is a legal matter. Consult with a lawyer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.