How would you protect yourself from being blamed for something you know you didn't do..??

I will try to prove my innocence and after that I will remain silent because truth ultimately comes out. 

All I can do is declare my innocence and demand to see the PROOF of my guilt.

A user here has recently accused me of stalking her.......a totally and bogus claim, and she's not the first to throw out that totally BS and false claim.-

I , of course, defended myself, and asked to see the proof of such a claim.

two weeks have now passed, and needless to say, no proof seems to be forthcoming-

BS claims with no proof, are just that................BS claims. Worthess.

and may I just add, that the last person here to accuse me of the same thing, was suspended for her harrassment and lying about me, all over the boards.

Lying about other users is a violation here. If you don't want people making false accusations about YOU, don't make them about other users. It's that simple-

God will protect me

It's depend, more detail needed for more info

I guess we no longer practice innocent until proven guilty? Why not just chastise me now?

Go to the police, go find the person and beat the **** out of them finding out they were the person who did so.