How would you protect yourself from being blamed for something you know you didn't do..??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I will try to prove my innocence and after that I will remain silent because truth ultimately comes out. 

• 4 weeks ago

All I can do is declare my innocence and demand to see the PROOF of my guilt.

A user here has recently accused me of stalking her.......a totally and bogus claim, and she's not the first to throw out that totally BS and false claim.-

I , of course, defended myself, and asked to see the proof of such a claim.

two weeks have now passed, and needless to say, no proof seems to be forthcoming-

BS claims with no proof, are just that................BS claims. Worthess.

and may I just add, that the last person here to accuse me of the same thing, was suspended for her harrassment and lying about me, all over the boards.

Lying about other users is a violation here. If you don't want people making false accusations about YOU, don't make them about other users. It's that simple-

• 4 weeks ago

God will protect me

• 4 weeks ago

It's depend, more detail needed for more info

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I guess we no longer practice innocent until proven guilty? Why not just chastise me now?

• 4 weeks ago

Go to the police, go find the person and beat the **** out of them finding out they were the person who did so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.