Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

He Raped Me & Then Left?

This was a guy that I used to have a fwb with about a year ago. Ive changed a lot and found that I want to find the right guy to sleep with, and i told him this. I saw him & we drank together, we were having a good time. He tried to touch me & I said no. Eventually after getting far too drunk I remember he was on top of me and he was me & I kept telling him no... To get to the point he forced himself on me & his penis in my mouth & vagina... After, I told him that I didnt want that and he just left.. Im devastated that he did that, and im in a lot of pain emotionally everyday. I dont know why he did that, and left me? We were friends for years and I thought i was safe around him.. When we had sex in the past he would stay longer, he didnt just leave abruptly.. Im so confused... & I feel like my boundaries are shattered. Like i have no voice. Like my worth is gone. 

I reported it to the police... I just am so confused why this happened? i trusted them..?

• Linda

He raped you because he is abusive and controlling. Call a rape crisis line. A trained counselor can talk with you and help you find resources in the community to help you overcome the rape, heal, and regain control of your life again.

Avoid contact with him and all you can do is move on

Alcohol does that to people - gets them doing things they normally would not do and acting in ways that embarrass them later. You can keep drinking and next time you may not remember even objecting his forcing himself on you. I think if you did not drink you would have sense enough how to not give sex

• Z

I really feel sorry for you, but things like this do happen - you think you know someone, but then you don't. Because you never really knew them in the first place. You only knew what you CHOSE to believe about them.

But this incident can serve as a good life lesson because it is shining a spotlight on reality for you, so that for the first time you can see things as they really are, and not how you have been coloring it to yourself:

Firstly, if you had any self-worth to begin with, you wouldn't be in a fwb situation with a guy. And if this guy was a true friend who cared for you at all, he wouldn't be using you for sex. So, in essence, you really had nothing to hold onto in this relationship to begin with. Hence, it's no surprise that he treated your relationship like the "nothing" it really is. You also had no 'worth' that was lost. That is why as soon as you gained some self-worth and decided look for a more meaningful and respectful relationship, this meaningless relationship that you had with this guy had to disintegrate. Your confusion comes from your refusal to see and accept things as they really are, as they have always been. FWB do not end up becoming a loving and respectful friendship or relationship.

Even assuming that I believed your post despite it being posted anonymously, there still isn't a question in it. Do you have a question that we might be able to answer for you?

• Olivia3 weeks agoReport

What is wrong with people? Who would want to not be anonymous when publicly announcing they’ve been raped wtf?

Is your question why? Because that specific guy is a primitive neanderthal.

He has no self control and acts on his sexual urges. How else can you explain why that happened, hes a horny bastaard

You either report it to the police or chalk it up to experience. You decide.