Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Crippling depression. I need motivation?

This is not a question. More of a request for someone to write something motivating.

Long story short, I'm in college, currently on probation and failing half my classes this semester so I am virtually on track to getting kicked out by the end of the school year. I am one write-up away from getting fired from my job. I'm broke and can barel y afford tuition, I had two friends and they kind of sold me out (a d!cks before chicks kind of thing), my fiance of years just broke it off, I am burned out but I have to act like I'm fine and be a role model to the younger kids in my church group.

I want to drop off the face of the earth. If you don't mind, can someone please give me advice or motivation?

• Get it together man, times get rough you gonna get depressed and want to drop off the earth? Times get rough for everyone, stop burning bridges, start taking college seriously. Your failing classes but there’s people all over the world who wish they got the same opportunity. Forget the fiancé , and forget the friends, focus on you. Start bettering yourself. Once you do that it’ll all fall in place. You’re talking about kids at church, then be a good representative to them. Work hard, don’t be a sell out. Make the conscious decision to do this, you have the power here. Good luck.

We're all looking for a reason to live. You have to find your own reason and nobody can tell you for you. Regardless of what is happening you need to practice inner peace. Why are you here in the first place? Why were you born. Why were you meant to live the life you're living now. There's a reason, and an answer. But only you can find that out. Look deeper into yourself.

• Petter

Life goes up and down, and you NEVER know what comes next, but you can be sure that it will ALWAYS change...