what career path should I go down?

im a guy who's 22 years old almost 23 im really trying to figure out what to do with my life i have a decent job but I want to change careers. The two jobs i am thinking of are on complete opposite ends of the scale. The first is enlisting in the Air Force and try for special reconnaissance, if I would fail the training for that I would try for security forces. I’m in pretty good shape so I feel as if training would definitely be tough but do able. Now the other job would be selling my house and buying another house in Colorado or Nevada and working at a cannabis dispensary, like I said two completely opposite jobs. I have always kinda wanted to join the military but I have just recently got in good enough shape after hard work to where I think I could go through training for special forces. I would like to enlist because I know it would make my family proud which is one of the main reasons why I think I really want to. On the other end I know that working in a dispensary I would absolutely love, I was a cashier before my current job on a production line and I enjoyed talking to the people. I also love everything about marijuana, so I’m sure doing a job didn’t mind at all working with the stuff I love would be awesome. I also have never been intouble for smoking with my only thing on my record being a reckless driving so before people think I have a record trying to get into the AF especially security forces you know. Ps bike car and house are paid off already(not many bills)

"Get thee to the dispensary ..."

Source(s): New Age Shakespeare

Going "down" is the WRONG direction. Start by going forward - up. Second, don't even consider failing, or you will. Success does not happen to negative people who think of themselves as failures or who enter failure into the equation. IF it happens, deal with it then. IF and until that happens, only think of succeeding.