Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

What consolation or advice can you give to a person whose spouse seems to have just lost interest in them after several years of marriage?

4 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

    Get a hobby and make the best of it... Urge your partner into marriage counseling... Or file for divorce. It's of course absolutely typical that the butterflies of dating don't carry over long into marriage. But perhaps your expectations are reasonable and this isn't just the typical end of the honeymoon phase.

  • 4 weeks ago

    Make things interesting by planning a date rather than just letting your relationship slide away from you.

  • Z
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

    It's time to move on.

  • 4 weeks ago

    Accuse her of cheating on you. I did that with my GF and she never even suspected the affair I had.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.