How do I get this chick to let me cheat on my gf with her and not use a condom while doing so (NICE)?

This ugly slut I wanna nail so bad but she won t let me cuz I got a gf who i m real serious with. But i say that what my gf don t know aint none of her business no how. On top of that the slut finna make me use a rubber. That s just insanity in 2019.

How can I speak some sense to this slut? I need this raw pussy now? It s good. ****.

It is obvious that your understanding of a serious relationship is corrupted. If you were "real serious" with your gf, you wouldn't be here asking how to go about cheating on your girlfriend. You are a PIG. I hope your gf figures you out and has enough courage to walk away. The sooner, the better for her.

get a life loser

I think it's funny when an obvious virgin comes on here and tries to pretend they're not. You're a funny little boy.

• Jimmy4 weeks agoReport

LOL I aint ben a virgin since i was 12 and I had a threesome with 4 hot chicks no condoms at all