Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

Why would my BF break up with me and then laugh in my face?

He broke up with me yesterday asking to break on good terms. He said we can still be friends (or FWBs if I want to)....but of course I said no....and he tried to give me a hug too. Since then, he wouldn't reply to texts/calls. Then today, I bumped into him at the university cafeteria, and I asked if we could talk but he told me to leave him alone. He was like "you're ******", "do you want to make a scene", "I dumped you" in front of his friends and he even laughed at something his friend said. Why is he acting like this?

Best Answer

Because he thinks he's not going to have sex with you anymore and he's cleared his dance card to have sex with other girls. He doesn't plan to miss you. Doesn't mean he won't. But he doesn't plan to. No point in trying to talk to him or have sex with him or anything. He WANTS to do something else now.

He’s dumping you, yet you’re still persistent. That’s why. Whether he’s laughing or not doesn’t matter.