Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

How physically tough do you think Sir Paul McCartney was in his prime?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Not very, he didn't appear so. Brian May's hair was and still is tough, his hair will kill you.

• 4 weeks ago

Almost all the really good musicians I know/have known are/were rather slight: Average height or less, lighter & of a slender build. As youths, no one wanted them on the hockey/baseball/football team as they couldn't knock others around or throw or hit the ball very far. Consequently, they stayed at home flailing away on guitars & so on. Still, they were popular, so if some clown wanted to get nasty to them, we bigger guys would be there to do the appropriate punching-out.

Almost all of us bigger guys who played sports grew up not being good enough to make it in the professional leagues, & went off to slap parts on car in an automobile assembly plant. Those little bastards went off to own the world while we sat on a box in a plant & sang along to Dire Straits "I shoulda learned to play the guitar. I shoulda learned to bang them drums."

He may not have been physically a tough guy, but if it bother him at all, I'm sure he does his crying on the way to the bank.

• 4 weeks ago

He was probably a wuss.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I freakin' don't care.

All I care about is the massive amount of talent the man has for creating great music.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • In
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Tough enough to kick your acne covered butt, you poncing little prat.

• Never heard of it

Im just an INDIA Brahmin Punjabi Vedic RainForest man

#OmmmSweetHome

• he was a marshmallow.

• 4 weeks ago

And if you wanna go to heaven you should...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.