Skookum asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

In testimony today, Bill Taylor described the background details of Trump's violation of election law. How can anyone deny it now?

Talk about presidential misconduct!!!

Update:

The top US diplomat in Ukraine Bill Taylor testified to three House committees that he had been told President Donald Trump would withhold military aid to the country until it declared investigations would be launched that could help his reelection chances.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Amen. 🥴

And this lynching bs, Lindsay "turncoat" Graham and Trump are whining about next is hilarious.

GOP, you're either on board to uphold the laws or you're traitors like Trump.

• 3 weeks ago

Do the leaks by the Dems convey the whole story?

How would you know? Devin Nunes says not.

• Skookum
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

“Nunes has clearly interpreted his role as a defender of the president, and you can’t separate that from how he sees his role as a congressman. I don’t think being an arbiter of truth is even part of his rhetoric at this point.” - Gordon Stables, Director, School of Journalism, USC.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They will argue about what specific law has been broken and point fingers at Biden. They will deny the political motivation that their President has already admitted to. We will be drowning in conservative tears.

• Arch
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because that's not what happened.

Bill Taylor said that Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate possible corruption. That is the president's JOB!!! The fact that such corruption, if uncovered, would help Trump's election is, frankly, irrelevant unless you can PROVE (not assume … PROVE) that the MOTIVE for Trump doing this was to help his own reelection.

You have to PROVE that was his motive. I can't imagine how you're going to do that.

• Skookum
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

If you are saying that Trump did NOT want dirt on Biden to help his re-election, then I have proof that you are in denial based on your biases.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

ObamaCare..................

• 3 weeks ago

You must have watched a different testimony than I did.

• Skookum
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Now that you mention it, I did miss the Faux News version.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.