Poll: Which celebrity/actor/actress have you met in person?

What was it like?

Best Answer

Michael Jordan

Mark Wahlberg

Hulk Hogan

Luis Miguel

They were all really cordial with me. I heard stories of MJ being a dick to people but when I met him he was cool guy. We talked about tequila. Mark Whalberg was very kind and stopped for pictures. I drank a beer with Hogan in Florida. Luis Miguel is a very famous Mexican singer great guy too. He was at the same hotel as me in Las Vegas.

• Bee V2

I met a bunch of "famous" kids who got viral on musical.ly (now tik tok) at a meet n greet/concert they had. I met Baby Ariel, Mark Thomas, Nathan Triska, Blake Gray, and a few others. Ariel didn't seem crazy pleased to be there, but the boys were energetic and made it fun.

The only "celebrity" I've met face-to-face and briefly talked to was a former governor of my state. He was quite popular and retired after three terms. He was very humble and friendly when I met him; he didn't seem like a politician at all. One of the advantages of living in a small state.

Jonathan Edwards, he and his son were wheeling their mountain bikes towards Trusmador and I was walking the other way towards Longlands. I had collected a whole flock of sheep walking in front of me (well probably they were reacting to my dog - on her lead). My opening words were, "Thank god you've come along I thought those stupid sheep were going to stay there all the way to Longlands..." I bet he had never been greeted like that before. I then told him he was Jonathan Edwards and he said he knew. Durr or what?

Have you ever heard of Courtney Conlogue? I went to middle school with her idk if she changed but she was a really sweet girl.

I met Kate Winslet once. She's really humble and down to earth 

nope I havent ..... but soon if God wills

I’m the king of everything

I made out with one but I can't/won't say who. You wouldn't even believe it anyway.