Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

My boyfriend is making me feel guilty?

He was doing hurtful stuff behind my back, I confronted him, he avoided confrontation all the time, I asked my mom for advice and confronted him again, but later she decided to scream at him that he was a bad boyfriend and stuff like that. He's now making me feel guilty about it. He calls me everyday and he says he's not mad, just offended. But won't say "I love you" back or anything. It makes me feel really bad. When I questioned him about it he just said I have to give him time to heal. But I feel like he's manipulating me. I mean, it's been a month, I'm over it. He hurt me too and I forgave him, what he did to me was not okay, but I decided to forgive him. And my mother is not me, I didn't say what she said. He says I should NEVER tell my mother anything because she gets involved and he's "giving me a lesson". I'm hurt and tired at this point. I don't want to break up but I don't want to be in this situation either. What should I do? How do I respond to his behavior? This is geting too stressful and he's not recognizing his mistakes or my feelings.

He is not loving you - nor taking your confrontations seriously. You need to drop him and find a man that actually loves you.

u should break up. your mother is the only one who has your interest at heart. he wants to alienate u from your family and continue abusing u. don\t be a stupid passive victim, break up with the aggressive loser