Rose asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Did he want to rape me or did he have other type of intentions?

I was in the middle of this forest just sitting on this tree that fell down from a storm by a lake and this guy randomly came along and said “don’t be alarmed”...then said “hey you took my meditation spot” I said “oh, sorry” and then he said “I know it’s not my business but is everything ok?..” I said “yeah, thanks” and then he said “it’s ok to talk to strangers about what’s going on..”I am not sure if he saw me cry but that was weird. I told someone this the other day and she said that I need to be careful cause he likely wanted to rape me..What? I don’t understand if that was his intention. Did he also obviously see me cry? What was he thinking that I was going to do? I was just staring at the lake

Best Answer

Rape?   he just want to help you.  probably he thought you were going to kill yourself by sitting alone in the forest.    dont be negatively thinking about a person.