Is liberals the reason for creating homosexuality ?

Miss the times where society FORCED normality or at least enforced It. Tired of these he she’s that have been at the moral ruin of this great God fearing country! Even the minorities are sick of these 

Best Answer

I think you are more tired of homosexuality being forced down your throat. I don't blame you. This is annoying.

Most gay folks don't want to disrupt society. They simply want to live their lives and be happy. It is the militant minority that causes the problems and what media outlets and politicians pay attention to.

The gay population needs to me proactive at keeping this militant bunch to a minimum if they want our support.

I think God created it.  She might be liberal.  I don't know her politics.  

Who are you speaking for? Mad Magazine writers? You WANT to be forced how to live? You won't very much like that when you grow up and living on your own.

• you are a xenophobe