Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I told my husband I'm not ever wearing lingerie and I'm always going to be covered up. He got upset. what's his problem?

We just got married after dating for years. He knows i'm anemic and that I get ridiculously cold to the point where I have to wear sweatshirts to bed. Most of the time I'm covered up or wearing long basketball shorts. He was like " You can't walk around the house in some sexy lingerie every once in a while. Not saying everyday but you wear hoodies and basketball shorts all the time. It gets me more sexually aroused to see you in lingerie." I don't understand why he can't get turned on with me being covered up. It's no need to treat me like a piece of meat.

Best Answer

"he should be attracted to me no matter what and prove it." Vs. "I'd like to attract him". How you choose to approach your marriage is your business. Appreciating each other enough to want to do nice things to please each other can greatly enrich the marital experience.

Sorry about what you think but a woman dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie is not very attractive to me ..

Indulge him at least once in a while how harmful can that be

• bond

A partner who loves their spouse does things to please them. Even if you don't always feel like it.

• R L

You are a self centered woman who thinks of nothing but herself...he loves you accepting your anemic and accepts you dress like a teen boy yet all he asks is that you look sexy and feminine every once in a while. Wow you really are selfish as a partner....I hope your husband finds a lingerie loving woman who will treat him with some respect.

it is good that a man feels that his wife is making an effort to please him 

u should wear a troll hat instead

dont be surprised when you find he has found someone else who will wear lingerie for his pleasure.