Are Democrats ashamed of their KKK history?

Why they try to blame us level headed republicans for their vag history? The 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I certainly can’t speak for everyone, but I have no KKK history. That is more of a “conservative christian” thing.

• 1 month ago

They never bring it up. Then, when someone brings it up, they deny it. But they are just being hypocrites. They are the most racist bunch, and they can't notice it because they are taught that they are right about it. Historians can point out their mistakes readily. Their complaints about Trump using the word "lynching" is terribly hypocritical of them.

Lynchings were in part intended as a voter suppression tool. A 2019 study found that lynchings occurred more frequently in proximity to elections, in particular in areas where the Democratic Party faced challenges.[35]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_Unit...

"Democrat" and its cognates appear 34 times in the wiki article about Lynchings in the United States.

Democrats these days are called Progressives. They have progressed to becoming a Death Cult.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

David Duke is a lifelong Republican. Most of the current members of the KKK are supporters of Donald Trump, a Republican. The official KKK newspaper endorsed Donald Trump, a Republican, in his 2016 campaign. Yes, the KKK used to have members who were Democrats, but most of those people are dead. The racist organizations switched from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party in the 1960's.

• 1 month ago

Only if Republicans are ashamed of their Watergate, HUAC, McCarthyism, attacks on Social Security, Attacks on Women's Rights, attempts at forced prayer in public schools, and early support of Hitler histories.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daddio
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can't change your history, only what you are now

• 1 month ago

I'm a Democrat, and I don't have a "KKK history".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.