Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

what kind of relationship is it where someone can go 7 months at a time without being with the person. Or leaves them by choice for 3 months?

• Anna
    Best Answer

Sounds like my ex's parents marriage. His mum went to Hong Kong for 6 months a year leaving his dad looking after him. And I went a good 3 months a year without seeing my ex (we were together a year and 8 months) when he and his dad went out to see his mum, although him not seeing me wasnt out of choice. And if what you describe is your relationship why is it like that? If it's not long distance then it's not a healthy relationship and you should end it and find another partner who can see you a lot more often. In fact you should end it even if it is long distance. My current boyfriend and I see each other 3 to 4 times a week.

It's called you need to start seeing other people. Long distance relationships aren't for people serious about each other

A long distance and unhealthy one.

It's not really a relationship either.