When I drink water, I feel cold sensation in my right chest and a little lower down to the rib. Is this normal?

Hello, when I drink water sometimes, I feel cool / watery sensation going down my right chest and a little down lower to the rib. I thought my food pipe would be in the middle behind my sternum. Is this supposed to be normal?

Also, I may have GERD or Esophagitis so this is why I'm asking. I'm scheduled for endoscopy by next month but I'm still curious beforehand. My right side chest does hurt after I eat. Is it possible that there is a hole in my esophagus?


1 Answer

  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.