me and my bf had sex four years ago and my puberty is not started yet ; can i get pregnant?

• helene
    Best Answer

No. Sperm only live for FIVE DAYS. You either get pregnant before they die, or never.

• John P

If you had sex at the age of about 8 years, you could not have got pregnant at that time. Remember that pregnancy lasts 9 months, not "more than 4 years". If your puberty does not start fairly soon, get a doctor to check you over. Puberty usually starts in the range of 10 to 13 years, which is why I assume that you are about 12 years old.

Remember that, legally, there is a minimum age for having sex - different in different countries, but generally around 16 years - check your local laws.

I do hope that your school will give all of you good information about sex and pregnancy etc; clearly it has not done so up to now. Do not believe any myths that friends tell you about sex etc.

You didn't get pregnant four years ago, because you were still too immature physically.

However, if you're old enough to be on the verge of puberty, even if your first period hasn't arrived yet, you're now at risk of pregnancy.

At least have him wear a condom. Every time!

• ayesha4 weeks agoReport

now we had sex just for that one time four years ago; so now can i get pregnant?

What, you were about 9 ?

-I am sure that you can not get pregnant if you have not yet reached puberty.

But I do remember a young girl of about 8 in Central or South America getting pregnant to her Uncle. grosss! But it was determined that she reached puberty very early.

ps, Also if your boyfriend had not reached puberty you could not get pregnant.

edit.

If you have sex now ( definately not recomended ) at 13 , even if you think you have not reached puberty you may be on the verge of womanhood and could get pregnant on your very first ovulation. A condom is essential !! and again please wait until you are legal and have finished schooling etc etc.

see link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_bir...