Is anyone else annoyed that Starbucks now has intergender bathrooms?

Best Answer

I don't want to use the same restrooms that people of the other sex use too. In fact if I see those restrooms in a restaurant or place of business, I don't patronize that place any more.

I don't give half of a **** about Starbuck's policies, but I don't see why we can't have plain, non-gendered bathrooms everywhere. If you have to have urinals, just put doors on them and pee away.

what did you think would happen when you left morality in the dust

the closest i got to entering Starbucks was in Piccadilly Circus i saw the menu and the Price went up shaftsbury avenue and got a coffee 2 pounds cheaper never been inside the place

• Bee V2

No considering it doesn't affect me at all. If you don't like it, don't go to star bucks. Even though your bathroom at home is intergender

It doesn't bother me since I never go there.

I hate the idea more than words can say. Men WILL take advantage of the situation, they are guided by their penises....

I hate any toilet where I gotta share with males .,..especially now theres tiny cameras.. some men stick cameras  in many places to perve  

......................Yes, I am 

I am really annoyed about it, its just stupid. There could be a lot of pervs going in there also.

Not particularly, it doesn't bother me as long as they still have doors I don't care who goes where.