Is anyone else annoyed that Starbucks now has intergender bathrooms?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

I don't want to use the same restrooms that people of the other sex use too. In fact if I see those restrooms in a restaurant or place of business, I don't patronize that place any more.

• 4 weeks ago

I don't give half of a **** about Starbuck's policies, but I don't see why we can't have plain, non-gendered bathrooms everywhere. If you have to have urinals, just put doors on them and pee away.

• 4 weeks ago

what did you think would happen when you left morality in the dust

• 4 weeks ago

the closest i got to entering Starbucks was in Piccadilly Circus i saw the menu and the Price went up shaftsbury avenue and got a coffee 2 pounds cheaper never been inside the place

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bee V2
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

No considering it doesn't affect me at all. If you don't like it, don't go to star bucks. Even though your bathroom at home is intergender

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It doesn't bother me since I never go there.

• 4 weeks ago

I hate the idea more than words can say. Men WILL take advantage of the situation, they are guided by their penises....

• 4 weeks ago

I hate any toilet where I gotta share with males .,..especially now theres tiny cameras.. some men stick cameras  in many places to perve  

• 4 weeks ago

......................Yes, I am 

• 4 weeks ago

I am really annoyed about it, its just stupid. There could be a lot of pervs going in there also.

• 4 weeks ago

Not particularly, it doesn't bother me as long as they still have doors I don't care who goes where.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.