Why do 1 in every 5 sodomites have AIDS/HIV? Why do sodomites make up over 10% of the prison population? Why are sodomites more pedophilic?

, causing over 1 in every 3 child molestations? Why are sodomites so fked up?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

God hates foul language (Col. 4:6). Also, how about you love people long enough to share the Gospel with them? You're too busy hating gays and everyone else that I notice you never mention a thing in your questions or responses about the cross, God's grace and the free gift of eternal life. Why is that? You are so different from the Lord Jesus Christ who loves sinners (Rom. 5:8). Of course, you cannot share what you yourself do not yet believe.

• Doug4 days agoReport

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StgAtwxiix0

• Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You sound like one of my redneck neighbors who I once heard drunkenly yelling into the darkness in the middle of the night about how much she hates sodomites. So, are you a beer redneck, whiskey redneck, or moonshine redneck?

• such as the CDC and other governmental agencies, both foreign and domestic. My sources also include organizations with well known biases toward your mentally inept position such as the APA.

• Alex
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Gay men do not make up more than 10% of the prison population. Many men in prison have sex with other men because they're desperate for any sex and they can't have it with a woman.

"sodomites" are no more pedophilic than straight people. Men who rape boys are very rarely attracted to adult men as well.

It is true that many gay men have aids or hiv. The anus is a risky place to be having sex in (but it's not the only option for gay men), and many gay men do not use the protection they are supposed to and sleep around a lot. The lack of gay sex education leads many to think that since they can't get pregnant, they don't need any protection, and it's not emphasized to them how much it is needed.

btw, sodomy is defined to be anal or oral sex. It doesn't have to be the same sex. So if you've ever done that before, that makes you a sodomite.

• Alex
      Lv 4
      5 days agoReport

AndrewKillemUpTillCuomo
      Wow ***** you just went full retard.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You are only allowed to ask one question at a time, you annoying little f­ucker.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.