Should I just drop out of school?

I’m studying for a degree that I don’t care about, i’m failing all of my classes, and I work a job that I hate.

I just want to drop out, quit my job and let whatever happens to me happen. I don’t care anymore. I’m unhappy and nothing can change that

why are you failing?? aren't you trying..but if you hate school try doing some course in a job you would like ..see if that makes you happy.. pointless doing things in life you hate..btw if you tried that's the main thing ..so remember that

Sounds like you need help to find happiness. I doubt if any thing changes much by quitting school and work. You still will not care and you will not be happy. Look for a professional councellor

• Poppy

Just move to a commune :)

Free housing, food, healthy environment, all you have to do is keep clean/do you own part :)

I would recommend Bruderhof, they have a lot of locations and are one of America's best, but they're very religious, most of the good communes are :/