Question about Dating an Apostolic girl?

I’m thinking of asking out a Apostolic girl I know but I’m also questioning it I guess. I know her and her older sister a little bit and her sister has told me apart from not adorning themselves, practicing abstinence, and wearing skirts and stuff they are the same (not saying their different or anything) as everyone else and their not super religious they can date outside their church and stuff but I’m not really religious at all. Now I’m super open to anything, but I’m still curious what I’m thinking about getting into and I guess long story short my question is what should I know to do and not to do if I try dating a more laid back Apostolic girl as a non Apostolic or religious guy 

• sarah

Probably domed to failure. You need to be involved with people who think like you do. they say opposites attract but they do not stay together.

If you want to save the whales? or want to save the environment. Find someone else who does.

• Chris

"Apostolic" is a cult that leads to hell. They reject the truth of the Trinity, they teach works for salvation (which always leads to hell). They say you must be water baptized to be saved, but that's not true (1 Corinthians 1:17). They say you must speak in tongues as part of being saved, but that's not true either (1 Corinthians 12:30). They lead to hell, so stay away from them and her.

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

I've had christer nookie, and I've had agnostic nookie, and I've had atheist nookie. It's all good.

Personally, I would think that would cause more problems than anything.