As a white christian american what is your problem with me ?

Best Answer

Your obsession with guns.

You're not a problem to me, pard. I don't care if you're purple or green, you're still one of God's children.

Do you think they can destroy the faith of the faithful? We bow to the despised figure on the cross; we're not out to impress the neighbors. We scorn shame. We have no fear of death.

We are the most confident people alive.

Our hearts belong to our fairest Lord Jesus. We fear nothing. We laugh at death. We are flippant about opinions from mere mortals: a stink in the nostrils of God.

Those they are able to turn away from him never deserved him. Those who are called to be with him will not drink their Koolaid.

Many have tried to untie the bonds of the faithful from their Master; lol... always weak and fruitless. Promises of freedom (by those who are slaves to depravity) don't sway us. Scowls of anger amuse us. It's a shallow love that dries up in the fire of persecution.

Psalm 37 - don't let them irritate you.

• Peter

I'm not a white Christian American.

Other than this whiny question, I don't have one.

None. White Christian Americans make great cat owners. In fact, they seldom spade or neuter us, which is my personal preference. Some white Christian Americans can house as many as 40 cats. I love them.

For starters that you delineate yourself by skin color and nationality. What difference should that make to a Christian?

I honestly have no problem(s) with you, at all.

I have no problem with you being a christian american. You can have your own beliefs.

Nothing before. But now right off the bat, you're coming out of the gate a victim while in the position of privilege.