For all you Christians out there : Do you believe in the supernatural / paranormal?

True story :  A little over a year ago, I was struggling with the opening of a bottle of wine because I couldn't find a corkscrew . At that point, I decided to take a screwdriver to it . Well, as you might be guessing, the rest is history . Wine shot all over the place, iincluding a 6 - inch area on the ceiling just above the sink . I cleaned up everything I could rreach, but didn't bother with the ceiling . Not only then, but not the next day, the day after that, the day after, not ever . A couple of months ago, my wife was doing some cleaning in the kitchen and she said to me, " I see you cleaned the wine stain off the ceiling " . I said, " What ? I haven't touched it ! " Well since no one else had been in the house since either of us last saw it there, we were completely baffled . To this day, we still look at each other in amazement in regards to this incident . Now, I've been known to make up a story or 2, but not this one, for sure ! Something or someone did it for us, but who or what ?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe all things are possible with God.

Do you think it's a coincidence that wine is a spiritual symbol of Jesus' blood?

He made water into wine (and desecrated the religious-ceremonial jars with it) to make a statement: "Give up your religiousity, and come... have a drink with Me."

We are 'washed clean' with His blood.

I have no doubt that this was just a little sumthin' to grab your attention that there's something more going on that you're missing.

You can't afford not to know who Jesus is, and what His blood did for us.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." That exclusive statement by Jesus rules out all man-made efforts to get to God, and therefore, ultimately, heaven.

The way to God is a PERSON, not a religion.

"I am the way."

"I am the door."

"I am the gate."

Test these claims Jesus made about Himself. He is the only way into God's Kingdom: Jesus is the one and only real-life PORTAL into this spiritual dimention... a fourth dimention. His kingdom on earth.

The cross is a spiritual 'black hole' for the world's sins, crimes and evil.

Any organization that makes the (ridiculous) claim "You need Jesus PLUS US to get to heaven." is not from God. Jesus is all you will ever, ever need.

"Come to me all you who are burdened and weary and I will give you rest for your souls. Take My yoke upon you; for My burden is easy, and My yoke is light."

Do this and live..

Do it today.

Tomorrow may be too late.

• 1 year ago

A righteous Christian believes in " spiritually " NOT in supernatural/paranormal fairy tales.

1 year ago

There are no "ghosts". The dead are in heaven or hell. There are devils that will pretend to be whatever will deceive you away from the Bible and into hell.

.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• 1 year ago

Christians believe in a god, spirits, angels, devils, demons, creating wine out of water, raising the dead, and  talking snakes, bushes and donkeys. Of course they believe in the supernatural/paranormal. It is a requirement.

1 year ago

Well, that's convinced me. A vanishing wine stain is definitive proof of God.