Adriano asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

How can I cope with being a late bloomer?

I had been an outcast and misfit all my life since in school I didn't have any friends and was bullied a lot and now I am 21 and still have nobody to trust nor confine in so how can I cope with being a late bloomer

You are not a late bloomer ,  a late bloomer is around 45 years old .  you are very young to be called  late bloomer.  just be yourself . Think positive,  be proud of who you are. 

• Luke

All the things you didn't do when you were younger you should do now. Be glad for the things you've achieved and don't worry about how old you were at the time you achieved them.

• 21 is not a late bloomer, you're still very young and can achieve many things if you put your mind to it.

• Poppy

make friends, it;s now impossible you know

Online gcs, join a fandom, join a movement, talk with your coworkers, idk, take your pick

• LAN

I really wish you childish drama seekers would stop posting the same pity me crap over and over.