Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Did he want to rape me or did he have other type of intentions?

I was in the middle of this forest just sitting on this tree that fell down from a storm by a lake and this guy randomly came along and said “don’t be alarmed”...then said “hey you took my meditation spot” I said “oh, sorry” and then he said “I know it’s not my business but is everything ok?..” I said “yeah, thanks” and then he said “it’s ok to talk to strangers about what’s going on..”I am not sure if he saw me cry but that was weird. I told someone this the other day and she said that I need to be careful cause he likely wanted to rape me..What? I don’t understand if that was his intention. Did he also obviously see me cry? What was he thinking that I was going to do? I was just staring at the lake

Best Answer

I don't know where the "middle of the forest" exists, but it sure is an exciting place. Rapes, sexual assaults, girls by themselves without cell phones, random strangers.

I have no idea what you are thinking when you post this over and over and over. I suspect you aren't thinking anything.

• LAN

When you write obvious fiction at least have a point.

• LAN
      4 weeks agoReport

BTW thanks for posting a comment so I could see that you are a point gaming idiot.