Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

How do I confess that I don't love him anymore?

I want to be honest without hurting him. We have been together for 6 years, but for a while now, I haven't been feeling the same. I don't love him as much as he loves me and I wanna end it before he proposes to me. He has been hinting at marriage, but I've been avoiding the subject and him. I feel like I'm only physically attracted to him now. Like the only time I wanna be involved with him is when I'm in the mood.

I thought it was just a phase so I've been putting it off cuz I don't have the heart to do this. He has the kindest soul ever and anyone would be lucky to have him. Idk what changed but I've been prioritizing my dreams and goals lately. I feel like I pushed him to the bottom of my list till I lost feelings. God, this is so awful and sad. What should I do?

Best Answer

How about you tell him we need to take a break from each other..for about a couple of months then get back together

Just be straight up with him, I mean after 6 years you’ve bound to be close right? Maybe just sit him down and talk to him about it, be honest.

I'll take "Things that did not happen" for 600, Alex.