Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 weeks ago

Times you’ve tricked your partner?

I recently paid for my wife to go to a spa for the weekend. I only did it so I could go out and get laid while she was gone 😂 

Have you ever pretended to do something nice for your partner, but there was selfies reasons behind it?

Its men like you who wonder why they have a vengefu,l soon to be Ex Wife who wants to screw you over in the divorce. Karma right?

A long time ago my husband and I realized that we wanted a happy, fulfilling and committed relationship so, no, we don't fake each other out, play that sort of game and cheat/undermine our marriage. He might have done so 35 years ago, I don't know.. he was good at it if he did... but it's likely been that long since he has. And I haven't. I've encouraged him to visit his son solo so I could read all night if I wanted to (I wanted to) but that's not a secret!