How to get rid of my stepdad?????

My mom and dad got divorced when I was like 2 and after that, she got married to my stepdad. He turned out to be an alcoholic and abusive. Since then he drinks not as much but still does it. He has become more verbally and physically abusive when he started to drink less, and now he has cheated on my mom like 5 times and he always makes her believe that if he leaves her that we won't be able to make it. And one time I tried to tell my mom and she asked him and then he came up to me and threatened me that I need to stop lying and if I don't then I won't like what happens next. I am tired of him controlling my mom and my family and I just want him to be out of my life. 

if hes being abusive call cps

Sit down and talk to your mom about him and how you feel about him, what you’ve seen and heard. Like really talk to her. If she doesn’t listen then you need to try and get out. Your mom wouldn’t be making mart choices staying with him and that a bad example as a parent, there’s community assisted living homes if she can’t pay rent and y’all could live there if need be. If not try to find a way out at least for yourself, that’s a lot to deal with and it will only continue if not get worse. I’ve seen it.. prayers to you.

• Ethan4 weeks agoReport

she already knows about what is going on SHE EVEN CAUGHT him cheating on her herself and I just don't know what to do or what im going to do

Do you want to get rid of him or “get rid of him.”

If you want to get “rid of him” then encourage him to drink even more. Drink enough and he’ll either die from liver failure or fatal alcohol overdose.

• Ethan4 weeks agoReport

I don't want to "get rid of him" i just want him to leave

• Frank

Call child protective services immediately.