What do you think about FixWWE2k20 trending on Twitter?

The game hasn't even been out a day, that is kinda pathetic that players react this way and I have little interest in the game personally.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Pathetic that people want what they paid for? I would be pissed as well of I paid 60 bucks + tax for something that is poorly made too.

• MC Wells
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

I just read about this because I own stock in a company associated w this game. It's beyond terrible

• 4 weeks ago

The players are reacting that way because the game is a glitchy mess, I got to admit, the gif of the ref glitching out on Charlotte gets me every time though 🤣

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The game is trash. I can’t even play it without it crashing. Loading times take forever. It’s constantly glitching. This game is a broken mess. Compared to previous WWE games this has got to be one of the worst wrestling games of all time. No excuse for it. 

• 4 weeks ago

If the Game is Flawed, the Game is Flawed... whether you've play it for 5 hours or 5 weeks...

and barring some "Button shift" it has petty much been the same game for 12? Years... 2K was not asked to re-invent the wheel... making some the problems feel like active Bad Choices

• TJanssen411
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

For the most part this is the same "Engine" as the SvR series (which takes us to 06/07?) so I stand by 12...

They were tasked to update the graphics, add a few 'skins' & maybe re-assign a Button... How do you F up something that simple unless you try too hard to do something that need not be done

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.