What do you think about FixWWE2k20 trending on Twitter?

The game hasn't even been out a day, that is kinda pathetic that players react this way and I have little interest in the game personally.

Best Answer

Pathetic that people want what they paid for? I would be pissed as well of I paid 60 bucks + tax for something that is poorly made too.

• MC Wells
      4 weeks agoReport

I just read about this because I own stock in a company associated w this game. It's beyond terrible

The players are reacting that way because the game is a glitchy mess, I got to admit, the gif of the ref glitching out on Charlotte gets me every time though 🤣

The game is trash. I can’t even play it without it crashing. Loading times take forever. It’s constantly glitching. This game is a broken mess. Compared to previous WWE games this has got to be one of the worst wrestling games of all time. No excuse for it. 

If the Game is Flawed, the Game is Flawed... whether you've play it for 5 hours or 5 weeks...

and barring some "Button shift" it has petty much been the same game for 12? Years... 2K was not asked to re-invent the wheel... making some the problems feel like active Bad Choices

• TJanssen411
      4 weeks agoReport

For the most part this is the same "Engine" as the SvR series (which takes us to 06/07?) so I stand by 12...

They were tasked to update the graphics, add a few 'skins' & maybe re-assign a Button... How do you F up something that simple unless you try too hard to do something that need not be done