Ronan asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 3 weeks ago

My friend suddenly decided not to come out till Christmas and said he doesn’t have a reason, why could this be?

My friend who me or any of me and his friends have had no issues, he and us have actually been at out happiest to go out. Suddenly he decided to say he isn’t coming out till Christmas, he says there no reason which we know is bs. Again we’ve had no issues with him. He does have a little bit of anxiety and sometimes just randomly gets angry at us and goes home. (That happened once yesterday with different people) I really don’t know why he just refuses to considering he has been at his happiest and happiest to go out.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

He maybe struggling with something. Try not to take it personally.

• 3 weeks ago

Likely to be sorting something out, within himself or family.

He may not know why exactly but be following an intuition.

• A C
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

He has anxiety.  Tell him to look up Philippians 4:6-8 in the New Testament; also read the Gospel of John. 

• 3 weeks ago

You may not have a good relationship with your parents or your family and for sure Christmas you want to spread the fog

Apart from economic issues

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

He doesn't have a reason !

I don't want to come out with you either. I don't need a reason

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

NOT PHILOSOPHY. Wrong forum. Reported.

• Fan
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Could be just very introverted or very empathic

• Frank
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

We don’t know and we really don’t care. You are going to have to ask him.

• Ronan3 weeks agoReport

I have been constantly, I’m asking hoping for more a psychological answer in general. Obviously “we” don’t really care. This is a website for answering questions no?
      I

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.