Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 3 weeks ago

If you boarded an airplane with a small group of men from the Middle East on board, would you fly with them?

Best Answer

No, that's why I don't fly.

• DCM5150
      3 weeks agoReport

Really? Or is it the fact that you can't afford airplane tickets?

For sure yes. I'm sure that we can't judge all of them as a terrorist. As far as all around the world there are some good and bad people, so are they. I myself have lots of friends from middle-east and they are so kind and reliable. So, do not worry about it, it would be an opportunity to get familiar with new people with a different culture.

• David

Yes but if they all had backpacks and were clean shaven I would be a bit apprehensive.

• Evan

it would bother me so little i would hardly notice.

As long as I can board in the "A" for Allah boarding group

Yes, I would and have done that.

I'm not sure how I would fly if I didn't? In my area (in the US), there are many many people of Middle Eastern heritage. It would be tough to get on a plane without at the very least a small group.

If you are really that scared, I feel sorry for you.

I'm much more scared if there is a small group wearing MAGA hats because I know they will try to start something. I've seen it happen. That and a large group of middle school students on a place scare me because they are capable of anything, but usually being really loud and annoying.

• Redstone
      3 weeks agoReport

I wear a MAGA hat on occasion just to watch people's reaction. It's fascinating. If I was a graduate sociology / psychology major, this would make for a good dissertation. For the record, I voted for McMullin.

I would and have. I have flown to Lebanon with a large group of Middle Easterners on board. I assume you really mean Muslims- there are millions and millions of Muslims in the world. Only a handful are terrorists. I'm a lot more afraid of the lone white guy shooting up my shopping mall.

• Redstone
      3 weeks agoReport

Approximately 1.8 billion according to Pew Research. Not exactly "billions" but we get the picture.

Yes I would. I'd have no reason to believe that their business on board would be nefarious.

• Henry

Are they Kurds, Jews, Armenians, ISIS, Syrians, Saudis, Yemenis, Iranians, or what!?

• Henry
      3 weeks agoReport

I don't fly airplanes at the moment.