Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 weeks ago

Kinda scared!!!!?

My Girlfriend usually has cycles of 28-29 days. We had sex on the 26th day of her cycle and we didn’t use a condom. It only lasted for about 10 seconds, I didn’t c*m or even get close really since I was already anxious since the second I put it in. It was just sort of to make her happy since she always begs me to do that. Anyways, I pulled out and then we got in the shower. I posted another question on here before about prec*m because I don’t really do it. I can’t recall a time I ever saw prec*m come out while masturbating or having sex.. so I think it takes a lot of stimulation for me, so I don’t think I did it while I was inside of her. It was also 4 days before her period, so unless she ovulated 11 days late, she should’ve ovulated already before that. I’m just scared because today is the 30th day of her cycle and it hasn’t come yet. She is showing a lot of PMS symptoms though. Cramps occasionally, really gassy and she has a lot of cravings. She alsoo has been having headaches and she’s definitely moody lol.. I know it was stupid of us to do that, that’s not what I’m here for. I just want help and reassurance. If it means anything, not sure at this point, but I ejaculated the night before that and about an hour before we had sex I took a really long pee.. some people say that helps with sperm in prec*m, other’s say it’s just a myth. Thanks for anything!

• Edna

If your girlfriend's menstrual cycles are consistently anywhere from 28 to 29 days apart and you had unprotected sex with her on the 26th day of her cycle, that means she was only 2 days (the 28th day) or 3 days (the 29th day) from beginning her period. She had already ovulated at least 14 days before you had sex with her, and she wasn't fertile as early as the 26th day. The day she ovulates is the ONLY day during the month when she can get pregnant.

Of course, you've never see any "precum" 'come out. Most men don't, but it IS always there, if you're a normal man - whether you're having sex with a woman or whether you're masturbating. "Precum" is nothing more than the thin, colorless lubrication fluid that a male ALWAYS secretes from the tip of his penis when he's sexually aroused. 97% of the time, it does NOT contain sperm cells, so don't worry about it.

Ejaculating the night before and peeing about an hour before you have sex are just myths that some people think helps with the sperm in "precum". It can't "help', because usually there ARE no sperm in "precum".

If her cycle is normally anywhere from 28 to 29 days and this is the 30th day but she hasn't begun her period yet, that means her period is only ONE DAY "late", at the most.

Occasional cramps, gas, food cravings, headaches and being moody are NOT symptoms of early pregnancy -- ever!!

She could be tryna start her period so I wouldn't trip just yet

Sure ur scared!!! A bunch of losers is what u both are! Nothing else to do!!! Die of cancer 

• alan P

The risk of pregnancy from so called precum has been greatly exaggerated.  The clear fluid that comes out when a guy gets aroused might contain a small number of sperm cells but the chance of any one cell reaching the egg and fertilizing it are millions to one against so the chances of her getting pregnant from this are very small.  But don't push your luck.  If you tried this again one thing could lead to another and she really could be pregnant.  If you want to have sex without a condom then she needs to use some kind of birth control such as the pill, patch, ring, shot, IUD or implant. 

• John P

"Pulling out" is no serious form of birth control. Nor is peeing before having sex. Sorry, no time to fully read your whole spiel. You should go to a sexual health clinic and get good info about sex and pregnancy etc - your school has obviously failed to give you that info. Do not believe myths from friends.

So, what's the question..  she could be still pregnant.. ANYTHING is possible.. and if she is you can have sex the normal way finally...  take care of child..

Just keep having sex so youll get twins