Blood asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Should I masturbate?

People say at school "If you don't rub your penis at least twice a day your a loser" but should I listen to them? or just ignore masturbating? Please answer truthfully

• Fred
    Best Answer

Masturbation is an important part of good sexual health as it exercises your sex organs and cleans out the old sperm you are continuously producing. If you are not masturbating at all because you have been told it has negative health problems or it is a sin then you have been listening to an idiot. Nearly every teenage male masturbates and nature designed males to do and most teenage boys masturbate once or twice a day. There is no set number of times a day you should masturbate and is generally determined by your sex drive which in some boys is very high and they will masturbate several times a day, whereas others who have a lower sex drive may only masturbate a couple days a week.

If you want! Here's the thing though, if you're going to be smart, you should be using a penis health creme. What could possibly be better than using something made specifically for your genitals? Good luck, my dudes.

yes by all means , because rubbing your cock

is the best feeling in the world

• Blood3 weeks agoReport

i am in 7th grade... my testicles are about 1 1/2 inches, they used to be 1 inch

Wang King, do not let mom catch you.

only losers masturbate. go out there and acquire yourself some coochie.

Do not pay any attention to what the kids tell you in school. Masturbating even just once a day (before bed is the best time) is good enough. I am 46 years old, and I still masturbate almost every night before bed. This is a habit I had since I was 11

• Blood3 weeks agoReport

WOAH, i might actually masturbate, but im still thinking bout it

the ones saying it, likely do it

• ron h
      3 weeks agoReport

of course the men saying they jack off do.  As do men who don't talk about it.  And men who deny it.

• balan

Masturbate only when sexually excited and not as a routine habit. The safest frequency is once every alternate days without any side effects.Do not listen to friends and over indulge.Enjoy,regards.

it's fine to do it. better if you can get a female to do it for you

Don't listen to them, fapping is an unnecessary thing to do and can become a detrimental addiction.