Vegan alternative to iced white mocha at Starbucks?

I have recently decided to reduce my intake of animal products as much as possible.  I have been looking for a good alternative to the iced white mocha, but have not been successful.  The iced mocha has a weird taste and I tried a vanilla latte but it wasn't sweet enough.  Has anybody found a good substitute?

• Louis
    Best Answer

Ask your barista. they are truly the experts. My guess is a vanilla soy latte with an extra pump of vanilla. But I really don't know. Your barista may have a better suggestion. Its amazing what those guys can do.

• Bob

Chocolate almond milk and vodka

How about water? It has always seemed strange to me when some vegans ask for something that tastes exactly like something non-vegan but doesn't have any animal it. Doesn't that sort of go counter to the cause? For example, I don't eat meat because animals are treated cruelly, but let me tell you, animals are tasty so I want something that tastes just like it.