promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Rich B
Lv 4
Rich B asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Libs what evidence of a quid pro quo did Taylor provide today?

Update:

Look at Mr Wolf making a fool of himself.

Update 2:

He deleted his answer. lololololololololol

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Apparently none against the President.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

1. How can you expect to make any deal without a quid pro quo?

2. Adam Schiff says quid pro quo is not the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJfwd7sn-QM

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtu.be

3. The Watson testimony is not all it has been leaked to be implied Devin Nunes: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/there-is-n...

• 6 months ago

IDKKKKKKKKKKKK,,,,

• 6 months ago

"Ambassador Sondland tried to explain to me that President Trump is a businessman. When a businessman is about to sign a check to someone who owes him something, he said, the businessman asks that person to pay up before signing the check. Ambassador Volker used the same terms several days later while we were together at the Yalta European Strategy Conference. I argued to both that the explanation made no sense: the Ukrainians did not "owe" President Trump anything, and holding up security assistance for domestic political gain was "crazy", as I had said in my text message to Ambassadors Sondland and Volker on September 9." - Ambassador William B. Taylor, 10/22/2019

Donald Trump used taxpayer money to defraud Ukraine and the United States, and to harm the national security of both. He must be impeached and disqualified from any office of honor, trust, or profit.

• ...Show all comments
    • Elwood Blues
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

No doubt Clinton lied under oath about his legal sex life. After the Senate trial, tens of millions said it didn't rise to the level of impeachable offense. If tens of millions agree Trump demanded a quid pro quo, will they see it as impeachable? We need a Senate trial to find out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.