What’s something you have to do that’s extremely boring ?

Polls and surveys 

cut the damn weeds.....................it's endless............the trouble with a mountain top Vineyard........the weeds are just endless.

nothing right now but being out of work can get extremely boring

• Stan

Someone offered me a ride in a Tesla car, what do ya think? Lol I value your opinion bro.

• audrey

Clean house......

im always entertaining myself my brain is always in motion both hemispheres operate simultaneously conscience sub conscience i have two thoughts going every second that could explain why i post like i do never a dull moment

Changing the litter boxes, it's boring and stinky.

Nothing honestly.

I mean I might find the specific task to be mundane, but I usually let my thoughts entertain me as I go about it.

Doing a poo is rather boring.

Browse for a movie to watch. I can never pick one and I end up spending an hour looking and not watching any. I miss the days when I could do that in a video store.

I mean, no one likes household chores. Right..?

I personally really hate vacuum-cleaning! Unless I'm angry... In which case, it's actually insanely therapeutic, and a great way to release tons of rage!! I wish I could reliably make myself angry, before doing it.. At least almost. :-P