jules asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

I want to lose weight so badly. ?

Hello!  I am 5’2 and used to be super skinny 127 pounds or sometimes less. At the time I was about 15 years old. I would eat whatever I wanted and was lightly active.  Fast forward a few years I am 17 and weight 175 pounds. I want to lose weight so desperately but it is so hard for me. What can I do to help? 

• Andy C

Overeating causes fat. That's scientifically accurate, not judgement.

You likely do not choose to overeat, but sugars and some other junk foods actually disable your hunger off switch.

How can this be? We're taught that food is food.

It is. It's WHAT we've been taught is food when it is not just unhealthy (deadly), but also addictive.

You're probably too young to understand the book below, but maybe not. The message is clear; you'll just need to not dwell on the scientific minutiae.

Only YOU can and will help you.

Source(s): "The Hacking of the American Mind" by Dr. Robert Lustig, M.D. It applies to nearly every Western or Westernized society. We're just the ones reigning down the terror. Sorry.

Eat noting but bugs. You will still get the protein