Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 3 weeks ago

Hypothetical question: If the 49ers play the Patriots tomorrow, who would win, and why?

• Ana
    Best Answer

The 49ers are good, but I think the Pats would win.

The only way the 49ers win is if the Patriots have an injury to one of their good players (especially Brady or Edelman or Gilmore or Hightower), or if the Patriots fumble the ball or otherwise have a fluke play.

I honestly don’t see the 49ers moving the ball on the Patriots much at all, whereas I can see Tom Brady slice and dice the 49ers with 1000 small cuts of 5-8 yard gains.

My guess would be a score of 13-24, Patriots win. Or maybe 13-20 Patriots.

Patriots just because they are the Patriots and seem to always find a way to pull it out

• Kathy

I would say the 49ers would win, because they are a better team than the pansy Patriots.

• Newton

Frisco wins, cause I am a fan. Frisco wins because they have better running backs and better pass rushers. Frisco also has a better field goal kicker.

Whoever is at home would win. They are about even. The pats d is slightly overrated, and I think both teams can put up 20-28 points.