Survey: What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again? why or why not?

• Nunya
    Favorite Answer

We have a duck park that floods every time it rains a lot. I decided to roll up my pants above my knees and wade in it for Yolo reasons. The thing is that I can't swim, and there are a lot of unsafe spots where I could have fallen into a ditch, or underwater canal and have possibly drowned. The park also goes downhill. I walked from one end to the other using my feet to feel for the direction of the sidewalks edges. I was singing through it all to keep calm. I will do it again next time it rains because of Yolo.

Ps. I had fish swimming around me so it was kind of nice.

Bought a gallon of moonshine off some Hillbillies, this was a year before they released the Deliverance film, remember thaty?

a few years back coming across Wyoming my ex asleep just me my vette and open hwy in front of me i stomped the gas ran it up to 135 and thought what if ? i set the cruise the damn thing held so i kicked back and hung on...in Indianapolis i put new ball joints new tires and a 4 wheel alignment you cannot believe how much gas a vette drinks at 135 but hold the road like a vette should...it was loaded to the gills i probably spent 10 grand on jewelry i used to collect it like some people collect baseball cards it starts fluttering the guage still shows a quarter but you know when your fuel rail is emptying i pull over..100 bucks for 5 gallons delivered i sh*t you not..they were fast tho 10 minutes im firing that puppy back up i had pulled over on a long uphill grade so i would be visible to traffic..as i roll over the crest theres a card lock fuel station i could have made it there coasting the sign at the bottom of the grade said next gas 65 miles..its those damn hillbillies stopping our fun get a rope..

Too many to list but a recent one is we had drinks all night and went to a grand opening that was giving freebies to the first 50 customers.. We got our driver to park by the door in the handicapped spot and then attempted to cut to the front of the line while getting booed and yelled at by about 500 people. I wouldn’t do it again because we didn’t get anything free :(

Psychedelics are crazy.

Falling in love is crazy.

YES, I'd do them both again!! But hopefully I'll never lose the person that I love. So that I won't have to do the latter, all over again. I mean, I sure as hell never want to lose them! So.. that. <3

However, they could potentially be the cause of me moving to a different continent in the future. Just to be with them. Which would indeed ALSO be pretty crazy. ;)

I use to jump people fences when I was younger. One of the yards had two pitbulls in it.

I walked to School in the rain.

I lived a hard life basically.

Probably attempting to take my onw life a dozen of times

What I did was not really that crazy it's actually very common idk why people be buggin