Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses only: What bible verses can I share for someone that does not want to share his religion?

He is muslim. Bible verses will really help I appreciate it very much. I will do my best to highlight the importance of some things that are close to my heart like the truth in trying times and keeping a positive outlook on the faith.

• Jason

People who don't want to shove their religion down the throats of others are usually so intelligent and humble that they recognize their beliefs are as unprovable as all other religious beliefs. They ave no desire to "draw away disciples after themselves." (Acts 20:30) They are content to believe what they believe without condemning others who disagree. - - - The bible discusses those who do not believe in "the law" by presenting them as good people who are saved by their very nature of goodness. PLEASE READ: Romans 2:14, 15

• TeeM

If he does not want to share, it will be very hard to reach his heart.

Start with common ground:

Revelation 3:2 showing that the glorified heavenly Jesus continues to worship and serve his God.

Next the Koran says the children of the book are wrong.

And reason with him, that is is not the book itself, for if Allah can protect the Koran, then he would have to protect all the holy writings including the Bible for Allah's sayings CANNOT fail.

.

It should be a breeze considering the similarities between the JWs and Muslim cults.

Matthew 28:19,20, 1 Timothy 4:6, Ezekiel 3:18-21

• sarah

Muslim's believe in the old testament and many are very open to scripture. I like to use psalms 83:18 and most are very receptive to talking about the bible. Just do not put down or show the things you do not agree with in the Koran. Stress a paradise earth . Many are coming into the truth.

• DP.

You have no chance because Muslims are as indoctrinated as JWs!

The only chance you have is to find the truth, that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour, repent, develop a personal relationship with Him (as the bible commends) and then let the Holy Spirit guide you.

Without truth you have nothing to offer the Muslims!

• Bill

all that you seek are already in the Koran

maybe you should read it and the bible together so that you can see just how cloes it is