Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Fellow Christians, what can we do about this terrible atheist problem, they allow thirteen year old kids on this site!?

Atheist are all over yahoo answers, it's very dangerous to our children!

Best Answer

Atheism is the easiest thing in the world to defeat.

A single scrap of verifiable evidence for *any* breed of god critter and

**POOF**

No more atheists.

Whatcha got, kid?

~

• Paul

All we can do is present God's truth. Every year God touches the hearts and minds of many atheists, who respond and turn to Him. They don't have that opportunity unless those who know the truth are willing to share it.

• Everard
      4 weeks agoReport

"who respond and turn to Him"
      You're talking about children
      Not adults who can think.
      ~

• Nous

Many people suggest that the atheist secret is to have this site so that you can post your intolerant, hate filled, egotistical and persecuting rants which keep non believers away and drive decent people out of the churches to become atheists to get away from any chance of being associated with your nasty human emotions!

Have you ever considered trying to find a loving god and acting like it?!

You are obviously very young and immature and only play at being Christian but it may already be getting a bit late to save yourself from eternity with SATAN!!!!!!!!!

• sarah

Everyone should have a chance to expess how they feel about things and age should not be a problem. I like the childrens whole some questions. No one should be restricted by some person who wants to tell others what to do.

Prove a god exists

• Archer

I guess your mother is ok with you being here again.

What about all the thirteen year old believers polluting my children's head with nonsense about Gods? Thankfully, I've been honest with my kids and raised them to know reality from fiction but if they were to change their beliefs I could deal with it. I've educated them, what more can I do? They are free to think as they please, but hopefully rationality and logic will enter the head's of poor Christian children raised on a lie about fairy tales that have no evidence to support them.

• Hindusufi
      1 month agoReport

Good answer, get rid of the anonymous avatar.

I'm more concerned about the problem of run-on sentences.

its important that your children are exposed to different ideas  and better methods of determing whether or not its reasonable to hold a belief. the better educated your children are the more likely theyre to realize youve been brainwashed and not take your religious nonsense seriously.

• I have no problem with atheists. In fact, I support their right to believe any nonsense they wish.

• Hindusufi
      1 month agoReport

Same here, I support your right Darwin to believe any nonsense you like.