Any ladies here with breast implants? ?

I am scheduled to have breast implant surgery tomorrow. I continue seeing horror stories about the implants making women sick but it seems that no exact correlation has been able to be traced to the implants. Perhaps it's a autoimmune condition they had prior and the implants made it noticeable? Ive also noticed it seems to accur mostly in older implants that are due for changing although most women opt for removal at this time. If i cancel the surgery I'll lose 50% of what I've paid for this procedure but if it comes down to it id rather have my health than lose a grand or two of money that is easily replaceable. Anyways please share your stories! Thank you :) 

• Bill

breast implants are so unreliable and many makes are being recalled

Most of the inplants are made to a price by american companies and the results can be breast cancer , fluid under the breast , rupture,

Be very careful on the brand selected and the surgeon doing the job because there are a number of civil actions ongoing against companies and surgeons

As long as they’re a highly qualified surgeon and not a sketchy mexican clinic, you should be fine. Just gotta hope you don’t get an infection after surgery.