Who is the best surgeon for female to Male transgender metoidioplasty?

5 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

    Dr. Kathy Rumer

  • 4 weeks ago

    Dr. Victor Frankenstein

    Source(s): Many pompous years
  • 4 weeks ago

    Dr. Frankenstein.

  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    CAll the gay center and ask for the trans support group. They will have local info.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    It simply has to be Cher.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.