Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

The Republicans should march into the Oval Office and demand Trump resign and not leave until he does so.  Agree?

Especially since Democrats have clear evidence of a quid pro quo.  Republicans should do it.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

I agree, but too many Republicans are continuing to pander to Trump, and Trump will probably not resign. Once he is a private citizen, several states will begin criminal proceedings against him - and it is possible that a new president would go after him for a bunch of reasons (obstruction of justice, emoluments, possible treason, bribe-taking, tax crimes, etc.).

• Troy
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

It is unlikely that a Democrat President will go after Trump. What would be the political purpose as they will have already won. What would be the purpose of continuing with the nonsense after the goal is reached.

• 3 weeks ago

I'm sure many would privately want to do that.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They should demand Pencil Neck Schiff resign and then prosecute him.

• 3 weeks ago

The Republicans seem to be going through the five stages of grief and unfortunately many are still in the denial stage, some have moved onto anger and depression, but as the evidence mounts we will see the bargaining and ultimately the acceptance!!!

The top and bottom of this, is that many of them knew that something like this was always going to happen! You can’t tell me that a guy who has led a life of lying and swindling, using crooked lawyers, multiple bankruptcies, defaulting on loans and such a fiscal liability that no US bank would lend a dime to was going to be any different when he became president??? 

At the end of the day Trump will have left Republicans looking pretty f*****g stupid, so of course they are going to act like he has done nothing wrong, because it’s not his reputation that they are worried about, it’s their own!!!

As far as his supporters are concerned, they were f*****g dumb as dirt to start with, so loss of value there!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Why? CLEAR EVIDENCE! What is it? i'll wait............................

• 3 weeks ago

If Democrats would produce an actually provable offense, I would consider it. I will not march anywhere on unsubstantiated innuendo.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Lol. They should, but then they would lower themselves almost to Trump's level, if that is possible. What they really should do is convict him of the crimes the house will find after they impeach him.

But it sure doesn't look good for him since Ambassador Taylor Testified to a 'this for that'. He said he definitely heard Trump withheld money to increase his reelection chances.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They'll march into his office to take turns sucking on his tiny 1 inch Don Jr.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Go sniff some more glue

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, democrats are so messed up. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.