Is it ok to masturbate after a therapeutic massage session has ended?

It is in private, no one is there.  The therapist has left the room.  Sometimes I just need the relief afterwards because of all the sensations.  There are tissues available to use in the room and I usually put it in my pocket afterward and throw it away when I get home so nothing is left behind.  No one knows about it, it is just a private act.  (I'm a male)

it is good that you didn't do it during the session

• Lita

No, it isn't. I understand needing relief but that is not the time nor place for it.

I will oftentimes pack a small vibrator in my purse if I know I'm getting a massage, maybe during lunch. And the girl knows to just leaves the room when I reach for it that I'm ready to use it., or if she sees I'm trying to work abuttplug into my butt, politely ask if I need help. She'll get it wet or spit on it.

But, its all a massage its just different parts,

• Kendall
      4 weeks agoReport

Thank you so much Lisa.. I know this is true for women, too- the need to masturbate after a massage. I'm a male- I answered this, but a female response is so good! This seems to be common, but no one talks about it. It happens to me, I get erections, but haven't done this. -kendall.smart@yahoo.com

i dont see why not if noone is around