Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

what's wrong with me, All I ever want to do is sleep with women?

I'm 27 years old, I feel like all I really truly desire in life is sleeping with woman. It really sucks, and it's not a good feeling. I want to be able to genuinely enjoy Alone time without constantly craving attention from females. I feel like no matter how many girls I bang, or how many partners I have it'll never be "enough". I want to be every girl's best, and I want every female to fall for me. I've been with over 200 woman so far. 

• LAN
    Best Answer

You are gay and in denial.

• David

Popular culture encourages that kind of deviant behavior.  Conversely, popular culture HATES virginity, and HATES straight marriage and families.

you need to be careful before you end up with aids or another std, maybe you should get some counseling,it might help you out

• Sex Addiction is a real thing. Its okay to seek therapy. Once you feel its really impacting your life and not healthy you should go get some help. A lot of men have these feelings, but if its the only thing your basing you're life around its not healthy.

I once dated a guy like you who's prime focus was to just have the best sex ever and was constantly trying to get the best orgasm he could get, I ended up gaining 100 lbs in a year to satisfy his fetish, and ended up with so many health issues. Nothing was ever enough for him. It hurt me more than anything when we broke up, I had to leave him. He was 48 and alone, never married, no kids. Do you want this to be you?

Think about youre future. Good Luck.

Sex addiction hurts you and people around you. Seek help.

• Marc

I would suggest that you maybe seek some profesional counseling from a certified sex therapist. They can help you find out why you are obsessing over sexual intimacy. You have some work to do on yourself and need to explore the origin of this.