Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Are good girls a myth?

like ones that aren't slutty, selfish, or psychopathic?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best Answer

No way I am a very good girl

• 4 weeks ago

There are plenty of non slutty girls, though most of them are also selfish, unselfish People are quite rare these days, as are thankfully psycopaths.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As I learned in my philosophy classes, everything is relative, define "good", define "slutty". I hate to interject religion into this but as St Paul wrote in his letter to the Romans, "for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God", even the most ardent Christians accept that concept.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Most of the good girls go to church, plenty of bad girls go to church too, though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Putris
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

There definitely are some good women out there the same way there are also some good men out there. Unfortunately, most of the good people are already taken, and usually by degenerates.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

And you are perfect my friend.

• 4 weeks ago

Pretty much friend. There is one or two of them out there but for the most part girls go out of their way to be bad girls because they know being bad excites men and they can get what they want which is a man to do the dirty things to them

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

no, i think theyre real

• hi
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

There are nations such as Iran, Syria or Japan where women are unlikely of wearing little clothing, having premarital sex or aborting a child.

Now in nations such as the U.S . many women see nothing wrong with wearing little clothing, having premarital sex or aborting a child however some American men celebrate such behaviors in women.

• 4 weeks ago

The women who have self-esteem are the good girls. Those without it are the sluts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.