Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

why do I love wearing western boots so much even though I am not in the rural small town south or midwest, nor am I cowboy. am I weird?

I dunno, something about western boots appeal to me because of its ruggedness and its nice heel.

it has a masculine edginess about it and the fact that your average guy doesn't wear it just makes me want to wear it more.

Update:

where I live, guys just wear generic tennis shoes or sneakers. and if its for work or formal occasions, they wear prissy looking dress shoes.

I personally think those are pansy and boring so I wear western boots to show off how much of a bada.s.s I am

Update 2:

nope, I just like the boots, I think the belt and cowboy hat looks silly

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

cause you like the way they made them

• 4 weeks ago

Had a pair made for me.... wore them until they literally fell apart (after something like 12 years). Wore them at work, formal occasions, going to sports events, playing sports, dancing, dating, riding (yes, on horses), even when doing dirty work around the house and on a friend's farm.

Never thought of them as being edgy or even badassss. Just the most comfortable footwear I ever had.

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You are just a wanna be cowboy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.